Someday Later..

Short Story
Yes, I made this picture. After my ICT teacher told us to get design assignment done with Macromedia. It was strange to me, I didn't know how to draw with that program! (I hated that and rather to sleep all day instead of finishing it). But again I learn something, I wouldn't get anything if I didn't try. So short story, it was easy! I just learn something new, Macromedia Freehand! Back to the story, I draw, design, think, imagine and....yes the idea just came out..I enjoyed doing my assignment and not feel like it's hard. I just love to do that. Beside I like to do graphic design, at the mean time I was in a good mood and romantic-well-imagination(oh no, i don't know what right word to say-i'm not English nor American). So, the picture came out like that. And I like it.


About the Picture
No, no..it's not me. It's just an imagination. Maybe one day later, I will be in a place-just like in the picture-with someone He chooses for me-in a romantic night-pointing at the star-sing a song and play guitar-a beautiful night.......oh forget it! Well, the essential meaning of this picture is a beautiful night, just a silent and peaceful place to see the night stars out there. And watch His beautiful design of earth and sky. 
It's my dream though, to be out there and enjoy the night,smiling to the stars and the moon as they smile to me:D Well, someday later.

Comments

  1. It's really beautiful

    numpang mampir.
    salam artisticbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks yaa...masih pemula

    okay i'll check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuhu, ampe nangis bacanya, coz gak tau artinya, hikz...hikz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. intinya itu PR dari guru TIK, terus di post di sini.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. owh, homework_
    eh Put km bisa desain grafis gak?owh, homework_
    eh Put km bisa desain grafis gak?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment