y why y why y

I was thinking I would make a mistake if I tell

And stupid me I been too kind, and agree to hide my dislike
I search for what language to say
I thought it's a favor to say it in this way

If I could say then I will
but it's hard to tell
cause what's inside me y can actually know
I don't need to announce it, I thought
well it's just my thought, okay then
If I could shout then I will
to let out what stuck
to say that I don't like the game
I said my "No" and clarify what my "Yes":y don't listen
Instead..the story goes further and more mess go to the chamber
I tell y, what y been thinking is wrong
d ont bet on a ive


Why, why, why
Why?


If I could ask then I will
cause I will not hurt any heart, I repeat, I will not, period.
I will take care of every heart I know, please it
And stupid me, I been too kind
and instead, who got hurt? It's me. Yes. It's me.
#Lucky y my mother always tell me not to hate, and I obey


I understand y, but y make me stand under y
sooner I will find my self realize what a time wasting this game is
I never start, but y ask me to get this done (y don't realize it)

I will wait for no more time. I'm done. Sic koft his.
Okay. Fine. Y say no words, y say no decision-conclusion, y believe.
Just so y know, y don't got the fish with y, y got me my ill feel
so, Good Bye.

Comments

Post a Comment