Brain and Heart

Logical and emotional. Thinking and sensing. 

konflik antara perasaan dan pikiran, 
bingung memutuskan mau pake hati apa pake otak,
mau pake perasaan apa pake logika,
pernah?

here i bring something to depict, picture worth more than thousand words !


Brain vs. Heart





Heart or Brain?


 And this is very, very, very important to be noticed...



But don't worry...if you're heart is broken, I have the answer..cardiology and cardiologists are exist!
Cardiology, see? It can helps repairing!
Cardiologist!

Broken heart? Be glad cause you don't have the worse; broken brain

Just a chill, so don't take it seriously. I'm currently in love with brain and heart, they're such a perfect match :D

Comments

  1. I saw the scales like Epidemic's scales in public health sciences lecture. Brain as a host and heart as a agent, otherwise. Have you already get the theory?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really sure how 'brain and heart' problem in my post related to medical science. I'll try to find it out in this semester, i will be studying about neuro behaviour and sensing system :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment