Movie



“You know I’m not good at saying this things. So many times in my silence, I am talking to you. I am trying to find out how to say what’s in my gut. It was undescribable. I have never been able to deliver the feels to you. I know we’re hidden, I have been hiding from the crowd. You gave me everything, the calls, the talks, the laughs, the feels, but I need one more thing, time, and you couldn’t give me that one thing or you wouldn’t. I need more time to figure out everything. I am scared. The troubles, the stories, the dark chapters, the scattered blocks. Maybe it’s just not the right time. I am not sure if there is another time available you could spare.  I will just face it and believe that it’s all gonna be just more than fine and you will realize. I am undone, though.”
 -a super long sad movie quotes, "Little House"-

 

Comments