My 2016 Kaleidoscope

Yes, 2016 has been a ....... year. Wait, what kind of year my 2016 is? I will break it down into months.

January : Nothing special. Was currently in internal medicine rotation.
February : Nanda was not getting better.
March : Nanda passed away. This was a novel life lesson for me. And you know what I miss her so much.
April : My 24th birthday. I reached this age hoping that my road to 25th will be a lot better.
May : My obgyn rotation.
June : I had good times in jejaring.
July : UKMPPD. By this time I realized I should have learned in smarter ways, I never regret anything though but it’s another life lessons for sure.
August : I passed the exit exam. Yes, time to exit this school. This exit exam really comprehended my knowledges. How could it be not?
September : I was almost welcomed by an ophtalmologist as her research assistant. But Allah instead placed me in a better place. I still dream to be an ophtalmologist though, it’s just I have to ride different car in a different road to get there.
October : I started my pre-internship, I was then welcomed by an expert who’s willing to teach me so much lessons about what it takes to be a junior working lady. My destination could be the beach but I may have to hike first and probably set a camp there just for a while so I can enjoy the scenery. Just be patient and grateful, keep that in mind.
November : 1st salary! I received a pretty large amount of rupiahs. My Mom helped me to save it. I kinda overspent, I bought this and that. I should learn how to manage my finance.
December : I spent an adequate time with my lovely people around me. I had a trip to Bromo with Denayu, my sorority friends. And most importantly, I spent a week with family in hometown. I never get bored of them, I realized that I’m fortunate enough to have them, Bapak Ibu and Ganjar is truly my home. I promise to give my best to them.

My 2016 is content, I might not decide a precise goals in the beginning of the year but He was so kind by keeping me learning new things every month, every second. So, yes I passed my 2016 by gaining life lessons; lose, hope, fun, patience and love I guess (unch unch). What He gave to us are never heavier than what we can bear, He tests us because He knows we shall and can pass the tests.

So, 2016 is a content year. Full of great life lessons.

A sneak peek into 2017...
How about 2017? Yes yes, plan it because God even has better plans for us so why don’t we plan our year ahead. The thing is put our trust in Him. Make a big picture of the main goal and break it down into chunks so we can eat it easily.

Brick by brick until it becomes wall.

Bandung, 22.55 WIB

Comments