Don't Put Cell Phone in Your Pocket Anymore!

Why? Because, okay. Let me explain to you. This is what happened to me like….last week or something.

I don’t usually put my cell phone in my pocket (especially for jacket and jeans). But, due to my business-at that time I had just texted someone, and I needed to go to the restroom. So, who cares about cell phone if you need to use the restroom, imediately?

Now, restroom thing had done. And it was flushed automatically by itself (good technology). It had been flushed, and, I remember my cellphone (now I care). “Where is it? Where is it?”- I was scared. But, it’s not in my pocket! As I remember, it was in my pocket. I just stared at the toilet which was flushing. Could it possibly fall? Argggggh..! Okay, now do you get it? Good, if you do. If not, don’t be too worry-like I was. Just relax.

Suddenly I check all over my bag pack. Guess what happened? My cellphone was in there! Good for me I found it. I don’t know what would happen if I put it in my 'small and risky' pocket. It might be safe, but it might be not!

So, something unexpected might be happen guys. Just be careful, aware and think that way. Ya know, just in case.

Comments